About Sunlight Dome:
A simple, maintenance free way to utilise the sun's light for interior spaces. Capture the sunlight at roof level and transfer it through reflective tube to interior areas.
- 30 years
- Roof dome
- Roof flashing (customized ).
- Reflective tube and blends.
- Diffusser assembly -diifferent styles available
- Hardware/sealing kit
- Optional lighting kit
- Tube length customized as per customer's needs.
- Factories & Warehouses
- Energy saving – Both Lighting and AC Costs reduced.
- Green building code- Certification made easier.
- Environment – Carbon emission Reduction.
- Power saving– Reduced peak load demand on the grid.
- Human benefits – Reduced sick leave, improved student performance ,faster patient recovery.
- Commercial – Increased productivity and improved sales.
- Quality improved – Better color rendition.
- Corporate– Enhanced corporate CSR profile/ISO 50001 compliant.
- Reduced building maintainance.
REPLACING 100 x 400W LAMPS WITH 100 x 21 INCH SUNLIGHT DOME TUBULAR DAYLIGHT SAVING UNITS.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT: 2.43 YEARS.
CARBON EMISSIONS REDUCTION: 137 TONNES PER YEAR.
265,000 GALLONS OF WATER SAVED – USED TO PRODUCE THE ELECTRICITY GENERATED FOR THE 400W LAMPS.
SAVING PER YEAR: USD 24,405.
CAPITAL BENEFIT OVER 20 YEARS: USD 405,405.
BUDGET COST: USD 59,450.
THE FIGURES USED IN THIS EXAMPLE BASED ON A UNIT COST FOR ELECTRICITY OF 0.12 USD/KWH.