Be Informed, Stay Connected
Business is happening online and wherever you are you can join the webinars.
- Choose your time 10/12th Nov 2020WebinarCall for Initial Proposals — Sub-Saharan AfricaEntities are invited to submit an initial proposal (not to exceed five pages) for projects in the agribusiness, energy, healthcare, information and communications technology (ICT) or transportation sectors to USTDA, at Africa@ustda.gov, no later than Monday, December 7, 2020 at 12:00pm Eastern Stand
- Tue, Oct 20WebinarTetra Pak: your preferred partner for high speed separatorsTopics: -Our full portfolio of high speed separators -The Airtight technology upon which our separators are based, and all its benefits -How we can support you, with our world leading process and application experience, to deliver on your customers’ expectations.
- Tue, Oct 13WebinarThe latest insight on the Ultra-Low Energy designThe design of the Ultra-Low Energy plant along with an emphasis on the special pool reactor design with dual bundle (steam and carbamate). Webinar Hosts: Mark Wagemans - Mechanical Engineer at Stamicarbon Rahul Patil - Process Engineer at Stamicarbon
- Tue, Oct 06WebinarSafurex, an excellent choice for HP strippers in non Stamicarbon plantsSafurex® duplex stainless steel is the standard material of construction for the critical high pressure equipment in Stamicarbon urea plants. The Safurex® STAR grade is especially developed for high temperature applications such as the heat exchanger tubes in the high pressure stripper.
- Mon, Sep 21Digital Webinar SeriesEpisode 1: African Women in Energy: Social Enterprise Opportunities in the Energy TransitionAfrican Women in Energy webinar series aimed at identifying social enterprise initiatives that offer training to women in rural Africa to distribute clean energy, leaving them with not only a source of electricity but also a business to boost.
- Mon, Aug 03WebinarThe future of smart citiesThe Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) welcomes you to a webinar titled, ‘Urban Environmental Planning Post Covid-19 : The Future of Smart Cities.’ the webinar will bring together key stakeholders in planning, environmental conservation and policy to discuss Urban Environmental Planning
- Tue, Jul 14WebinarDecarbonisation: Making a net zero economy possibleAccording to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), we have until 2030 to reduce carbon emissions to limit temperature increases below 2°C, in line with the Paris Agreement. In order to meet the ambitions of the Paris Agreement, CO2 emissions will need to fall to net zero by 2050.